Welcome to the Friends of Childwall Woods and Fields website.
Friends of Childwall Woods and Fields are proud to be
THE WINNERS OF THE ECHO ENVIRONMENT AWARD FOR COMMUNITY IMPACT
To find out more visit the NEWS page
Where Are Childwall Woods and Fields?
This beautiful Local Nature Reserve is situated in Childwall, Liverpool L16 0JJ.
There are entrances into the woods and fields from Childwall Lane, Countisbury Drive, Quickswood Close, the junction of Childwall Park Avenue and Woolton Road, and there are 2 entrances on Childwall Abbey Rd.
Have a lovely memorable day visiting our beautiful Local Nature Reserve but
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photographs.
- Take your litter home with you or put it into one of the many bins by the gates.
- Be a responsible pet owner. Keep your pet under control and clean up after them.
- Be respectful of the ecosystem that is the woods and fields. Stay on paths and be careful not to stand on the wildflowers.
- Don’t set fires or have barbecues on this site. They are damaging to the environment and leave black scars that take years to grow back.
- Don’t pick the wildflowers. Bluebells are a protected species under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. To pick them is an offense.
If you want to take something home from this beautiful nature reserve, take a photo, not a flower.
To join Friends of Childwall Woods and Fields go to the bottom of this page.
How do YOU use the woods and fields?
In order to help us understand how we all use the woods and fields, as well as planning for future events, it would be helpful to have your comments, especially when we are applying for any future funding bids. Your comments will help towards protecting this land for future generations. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey using this link and thank you for participating. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KY5GZJZ
Become a Friend.
If you would like to become a Friend of Childwall Woods and Fields, make a donation here. You will get invitations to activities and a seasonal newsletter to keep you up to date with everything that’s going on. Simply donate £5 through the Pay Pal button below for a year’s membership.With PayPal
If you would like to become a member but don’t have PayPal, let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email a form to you.
If you would like to contact us about anything else please email email@example.com