Welcome to the Friends of Childwall Woods and Fields website.
Friends of Childwall Woods and Fields are proud to be
THE WINNERS OF THE ECHO ENVIRONMENT AWARD FOR COMMUNITY IMPACT
To find out more visit the NEWS page
Where Are Childwall Woods and Fields?
This beautiful Local Nature Reserve is situated in Childwall, Liverpool L16 0JJ.
There are entrances into the woods and fields from Childwall Lane, Countisbury Drive, Quickswood Close, the junction of Childwall Park Avenue and Woolton Road, and there are 2 entrances on Childwall Abbey Rd.
Have a lovely memorable day visiting our beautiful Local Nature Reserve but
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photographs.
- Take your litter home with you or put it into one of the many bins by the gates.
- Be a responsible pet owner. Keep your pet under control and clean up after them.
- Be respectful of the ecosystem that is the woods and fields. Stay on paths and be careful not to stand on the wildflowers.
- Don’t set fires or have barbecues on this site. They are damaging to the environment and leave black scars that take years to grow back.
- Don’t pick the wildflowers. Bluebells are a protected species under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. To pick them is an offence.
If you want to take something home from this beautiful nature reserve, take a photo, not a flower.